Character and Professional Relationships
Learn About What CFPs Must Know When Building Their Network and Firing Clients
Rod Burylo’s session is approved by FP Canada to fulfill the requirement of one of hour of Professional Responsibility continuing education. Rod will discuss the topic of character and professionalism as it relates to the behaviour of advisors, of their colleagues, and of their clients. Case studies will be discussed, and relevant FP Canada rules and principles applied.
In Burylo CFP Ethics CE session, essential questions will be asked answered:
- What does it mean to have character?
- What is the standard of character expected of CFP’s?
- What should CFP’s consider when assessing the character of professional resources?
- What can CFP’s consider when assessing the character of their clients?
- When is it ethical to let clients go?
- How should a CFP fire their client?