We reserve the right to send messages to you to inform you of:
– changes or additions to this website;
The IAFP Symposium website may not be used for the sending of unsolicited commercial electronic messages (CEM). All messages sent by use of the website shall be in compliance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation, S.C. 2010 c. 23 (CASL). You shall represent yourself or your organization accurately and will not impersonate any other person, whether actual or fictitious. You agree that you shall not send any message, the primary purpose of which is the commercial advertisement or promotion of a commercial product or service (including content on an Internet website operated for a commercial purpose) (a “commercial electronic mail message” (CEM) as defined in the CAN-SPAM Act or Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation) to any person who has opted out or otherwise objected to receiving such messages from you or another sender on whose behalf you may be acting.
We may terminate your access to or use of the IAFP Symposium website if we determine that your level of spam or other complaints are higher than industry norms, as determined by us in our sole discretion (such determination shall be final, binding and conclusive for all purposes under these Terms and Conditions).
If you believe any materials accessible on or from this website infringe on your copyright or other intellectual property, you may request removal of those materials by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
We prohibit the use of this website by any person or organization that:
– Displays or markets material that exploits children under 18 years of age;
– Posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about anyone without his or her consent, including children under 18 years of age without their parents’ consent;
– In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
– In a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
– Provides or posts any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or that provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence;
– Introduces viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware or other harmful code;
– To engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms and Conditions, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
– In a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
– In a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
– In a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, colour, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
– To impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this website without authorization;
– To interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or prevent others from using this website, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this website, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use this website;
– To use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user’s account or to monitor or copy this website or the content contained therein;
– In a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this website or to users; and
– In a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
– “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
– Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this website or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this website for automating logins to this website;
– Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity or is adult in nature.
– Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this website – except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google)
– Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website’s infrastructure;
– Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this website;
– Use this website as a generic file hosting service;
– Take any action that may undermine the feedback or rating systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this website or for using it for purposes unrelated to this website); and
– Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this website.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our business partners, third-party suppliers and providers, licensors, officers, directors, employees, distributors and agents from and against any damages, losses, liabilities, penalties, settlements and expenses in connection with any claim or action that (i) arises from any actual or alleged breach by you of these Terms and Conditions; or (ii) arises from the content you post, promotions you offer, or products or services you sell (including, without limitation, claims relating to defective products or services or unclaimed property).
21st ANNUAL IAFP SYMPOSIUM
September 20 – September 23, 2023
IN PERSON EVENT
Join us for the full event
EARLY BIRD PRICE – ENDS JUNE 30th
Members: $845.00 plus tax
Non-Members: $1,045.00 plus tax
Members: $1,145.00 plus tax
Non-Members: $1,345.00 plus tax
To accommodate people not yet ready to travel, we will be live streaming our Symposium.
EARLY BIRD PRICE – ENDS JUNE 30th
Members: $445.00 plus tax
Non-Members: $545.00 plus tax
Members: $545.00 plus tax
Non-Members: $645 plus tax